Skip to main content
- Army Ed Space – www.ArmyEdSpace.com ArmyEdSpace.com provides students, parents, educators and Soldiers with access to a robust directory of programs, resources and education news. Whether learning more about the variety of no-cost programs available or considering the military as a future option, the site is designed to familiarize users with a host of educational programs, opportunities and effective tools to empower America’s youth to make informed decisions regarding their future.
- Folds of Honor – http://www.foldsofhonor.org FHF’s unique post-secondary educational scholarships can be applied to schooling now or held by the Foundation on behalf of young children until needed at the time of enrollment. Scholarships for children of veterans are to be used to subsidize the costs of tuition, school books, fees, room and board, special tools and equipment necessary for coursework, school-approved tutoring, and any other expense that the school in which the student is enrolled may deem appropriate and unmet.
- Military Scholarships – http://www.militaryscholar.org The Scholarships for Military Children Program is primarily funded through the generosity of manufacturers and suppliers whose products are sold at military commissaries, worldwide. Go to scholarships” and the right menu will provide qualifications and directions to apply.
- Soldier Strong – https://www.soldierstrong.org/ SoldierStrong’ SoldierScholarship program represents our commitment to provide support for our United States Armed Forces heroes that evolves along with their needs. As soldiers return from service abroad, education offers some of the best opportunities for them to provide for themselves and their families, and thrive in civilian life. It helps fill in financial gaps for post 9-11 veterans.
- Team Rubicon – http://www.teamrubiconusa.org/ Team Rubicon is a VOLUNTEER effort to bridge the gap between disasters and when traditional aid organizations get to work. They bridge the gap between military and civilian life.
- Thanks USA – http://www.thanksusa.org Spouses and children of military personal can apply for one of nearly 1000 scholarships of up to $5,000 each for college, vocational and technical schools. Click on “scholarships” and then “scholarship applications” to find the lists of scholarships available and deadline dates for applications.
Was this article helpful to you?