- Air Compassion for Veterans – www.aircompassionforveterans.org Wounded warriors and their families are provided FREE medically related flights.
- NEW! Hero Miles http://www.fisherhouse.org/programs/hero-miles
- Wounded, injured, and ill service members on approved leave may be given a round trip airline ticket for a trip from the medical center to their home or to attend an authorized event, if they are not eligible for government funded airfare.
- Wounded, injured and ill service members may be given a round trip airline ticket to enable their family or close friends visit them while they are undergoing treatment at an authorized medical center.
Contact Phone: (888) 294-8560 or (301) 294-8560
Fax: (301) 294-8562 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hope for the Warriors – www.hopeforthewarriors.org
Hope For The Warriors® works daily with wounded service members, their families, and families of the fallen to meet immediate financial needs. Applicants may apply once a year. Payment is always made to a third party, typical grants cover household utilities, gas cards for vehicles to get to appointments, groceries, rent, mortgage, and rental deposits.
- NEW! Mercy Medical Angels – http://mercymedical.org/ Mercy Medical Angels’ mission and purpose is to ensure that no financially-stressed patient is denied access to distant specialized medical evaluation, diagnosis or treatment for lack of a means of long-distance medically related transportation; further, to ensure the provision of urgent transportation in situations of compelling human need and homeland security emergencies.
This entry was posted in How to Get Help
. Bookmark the permalink